Sunday, March 20, 2011

Wicked Excited!

SO..... I love when my friends come to visit and I love them all, BUT my auntie and Uncle are coming to visit and I'm just a little bit more than excited!!

It's exciting for a lot of reasons. They've never been here before so they will have a great time and there's so much to show them...but I'm also excited that someone from the family gets to see what my life is like. I know they worried about me moving out here...especially because it happened so fast... So I'm hoping they get to see how happy I am and how much I love it here...

So, as of now I will get to see my auntie and my uncle in April, May, June and July!

Makes me smile!

Love, Love, Love!

1 comment:

Mrs.V. said...

Shani,
You make me smile and choke up all at the same time...how is that possible? We can't wait to visit you there either and get to see your life in Vegas.
Love you,
Auntie