Monday, March 7, 2011

Bandages, boogers and bananas!

What a crazy couple of weeks it has been. It's that insane time of year where the stretch to the next vacation seems impossibly long. And it's doesn't help that the entire state of Nevada has either a respiratory infection or strep throat. My classroom feels like it is coated in boogers.

Poor Jasmine has had to have surgery again. She had a growth on her paw in between the pads. The surgery went well but they couldn't get it all. We're waiting for the pathology results to see what we should do next. In the meantime, she has a stylish green bandage on her foot. I would have preferred pink. :)

Today I found some smushed up banana under my desk. I am more than confident that I know which cherub of mine is responsible for that....

Love, Love, Love....

xoxoxo

No comments: